My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Recordings restart from beginning

(28 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

milesr3

I always use the skip function to whizz over adverts and it’s no less flakey than fast forward.

| Mon 10 May 2021 18:40:31 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

I would say that around 30% of my recordings re start fro the beginning when using the skip function.

| Tue 11 May 2021 8:22:12 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

emperorbruce

This is also a common problem for us - drives us mad!

| Tue 31 May 2022 23:50:29 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

phlppip - 1 year ago  » 
    I would say that around 30% of my recordings re start fro the beginning when using the skip function.

Are you watching recordings that are still in progress or recordings that have completed?

| Wed 1 Jun 2022 13:54:29 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

Martin Liddle - 3 hours ago  » 

phlppip - 1 year ago  » 

Are you watching recordings that are still in progress or recordings that have completed?

Completed recordings

| Wed 1 Jun 2022 17:53:59 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

desm52

I see it restarting to beginning when using skip occasionally. I have noticed it happens when I click the skip button, and the progress bar appears. The progress bar initially displays as 0 progress, and then goes to the correct position after a second or two. If I click the skip button again before the progress bar jumps to the correct position, the recording starts playing from the beginning.

| Tue 5 Jul 2022 18:05:05 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

jlmj2009

desm52 - 25 mins ago  » 
    I see it restarting to beginning when using skip occasionally. I have noticed it happens when I click the skip button, and the progress bar appears. The progress bar initially displays as 0 progress, and then goes to the correct position after a second or two. If I click the skip button again before the progress bar jumps to the correct position, the recording starts playing from the beginning.

These are know issues with the Aura. Ive reported to Colin @ Humax support and was told they would be fixed but here we are nearly a year later with nothing. I have this issue every day, multiple times per day. It's infuriating...

| Tue 5 Jul 2022 18:32:36 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Egrosvenor

I also have this and have found that it only / always happens if something else is recording when you start watching!
    Very annoying but do find if you stop the playback and restart it seems to work?

| Sun 10 Jul 2022 21:21:22 #28 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.