My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Recordings stopping short

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Carp Man

Just read a entry from 2 months ago and it seems similar, My HDR-Fox T2 box has just started to not record the ends of the programs which are set to record on the series link. That article suggests that the software update has caused the problem. Have deleted some of the series linked programs and re-instated the instructions fresh, but we still seem to have the recording finishing 5-10 minutes early. Does anybody have a answer to this problem. Regards and thanks

| Thu 3 Jul 2014 9:45:22 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Carp Man - 3 hours ago  » 
    Just read a entry from 2 months ago and it seems similar, My HDR-Fox T2 box has just started to not record the ends of the programs which are set to record on the series link.

You seem to have posted in the FOXSAT section but claim to have a Freeview HDR-FOX T2; could you clarify which box you have? The first thing to try if you do have an HDR-FOX T2 is a manual tune using the instructions at Link to manual tuning FAQ..

| Thu 3 Jul 2014 12:53:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Carp Man

Thanks Martin, Yes you are correct it is not a Foxsat, just the free box , I will try the retune

| Thu 3 Jul 2014 13:01:30 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Carp Man - 13 hours ago  » 
    just started to not record the ends of the programs which are set to record on the series link.

There can also be issues if you choose to get the box to ignore the broaddcaster's indication of the start and end of programmes. What do you have the padding options set to?
    These can be found at Menu > Settings > Preferences > Recording.

| Thu 3 Jul 2014 22:56:16 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Carp Man

Thank you Luke, Retuned the box last night to the Sutton Coldfield transmitter , wiped out all of our recording instructions on the series link, we have just put 1 recording back in for 11.00am today (come dine with me) to see what happens , I will have a look at these padding options now. Regards.

| Fri 4 Jul 2014 10:13:20 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Carp Man

Ref my last entry, all seems to be okay now recordings are complete, Thank you all for your help.

| Sun 6 Jul 2014 14:50:05 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.