My Humax Forum » Forum Site » Site Issues / Problems

Registering with myhumax.org

(4 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Recently there have been a few registration applications with problems, so a few pointers:

Note: All registration requests are vetted by one of our Admins before approval.

1. As per the registration page please DO NOT use your email address as a username, whilst this has historically been sorted by an admin, which is time consuming, in future applications of this nature will be rejected.

2. Check the email address you provide carefully, this is needed to supply login and password details to you and if incorrect our email will 'bounce'

3. I am astonished I have to mention this but:

Inappropriate usernames.

I would have thought common sense would have prevailed here, but apparently not. Recently we have received applications with usernames that contain expletives, names of notorius individuals etc - these are rejected.

| Wed 3 Jan 2018 9:49:27 #1 |
  2. Admin

Admin

administrator

Bumped as a reminder - applications still being received with email address as username, these are rejected.

| Sun 19 Jan 2020 11:40:27 #2 |
  3. Admin

Admin

administrator

Despite sticky still receiving registration requests with email as username

| Sat 11 Apr 2020 8:29:00 #3 |
  4. Admin

Admin

administrator

In addition, as has happened a lot lately...

If you try and register 2 usernames within minutes of each other, after checking details, admins will approve the first received and reject the
    second.

| Sun 24 May 2020 11:22:48 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.