My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HD FOX T2

Remote Code For 9200T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ferret

Hello, has anybody discovered a remote ADB 1.0 code for the Humax 9200T? I've recently bought a HD Fox T2 but I'm still using the trusty 9200T to record.

| Fri 21 Oct 2011 19:24:36 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Hi

I'm sorry but I don't have the answer for you, as I don't have a Humax HD box, only 9200t and HD cable PVRs. However could you confirm that your remote uses 4 digit codes and that you have tried the ones for Humax in the manual (link to manual in the post linked here) (you need to be logged in to view or download)

There may not be a code in the remotes memory as that would effectively be 2 PVRs which on most pre-programmable remotes would require reprogramming one of the device keys to a different device type prior to inputting the code. You would need a fully programmable universal remote for that such as the One For All Xsight or Logitech Harmony range, or a learning remote.

Of course ISTBC

| Fri 28 Oct 2011 15:08:23 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ferret

Thanks aldaweb.
    The remote does use 4 digit codes and yes, I've tried all the Humax codes in the manual.
    It's a shame it's not fully programmable as it is a nice remote with almost the same buttons as the 9200T.
    It was a long shot as it's not in the manual. I thought there might be a secret code for it that someone may have found.

| Tue 1 Nov 2011 18:52:54 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.