(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sheepy

Hi All,

We have just upgraded our TV to a Hitachi
    Model No. 50HK6200U
    Freesat Box
    FOXSAT HDR

I've tried to get the remote (RMF-01)to pair using the codes in the original manual and also using the codes I've found on here, but unfortunately to no avail.

All I can get the remote to do is turn off the TV! It won't turn it back or work any other functions (Source, Volume etc)

Has anyone else got any ideas on what else I could try??

Thank you in advance.

| Thu 29 Dec 2022 15:52:31 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Sheepy - 22 hours ago  » 
    Has anyone else got any ideas on what else I could try??
    Thank you in advance.

I'll give an answer a go but it is not clear what you have already tried, and therefore may not be able to comply with "else".

After a code switches the TV off are you pressing OK to store the channel? I think I have a similar remote were I was expecting to be able to try out some of the other buttons but attempting to try them out before saving just cancelled out of the setup mode without saving.

You could also try the Finlux, Bush and Logik codes.
    The original manual for the FOXSAT HDR was published along time ago when (I think) Hitachi still made TVs. At least some 50HK6200U TVs are made by Vestel. Some, but not all TVs branded Finlux, Bush and Logik are also made by Vestel.

| Fri 30 Dec 2022 15:03:40 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Once you have found a code that turns off the TV (and stored it) try pressing the TV button then press numerical key 1.
    Does this turn on the TV?
    If it does, try the other functions after pressing the TV button.
    If they don't work, try the same with each of the other codes that turn off the TV.

| Fri 30 Dec 2022 16:12:55 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.