My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

REmote not working

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

littleviv

Been reading all the messages about remotes freezing and can't understand what the latest update is and what I have to do. Can someone please explain in simple English as I am a woman and don't understand the technical info .
    thanks

| Wed 21 Dec 2011 20:07:00 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

paulmilner

Hi try turning it off and on again. Sometimes when power is restored it will search for updates and an install update screen appears. The update is broadcast at certain times. I dont know what model you have but the broadcast times are listed here:

http://www.dtg.org.uk/industry/download_schedule.php

When my remote froze and I turned the box off and on the remote worked for a while (about 2 mins) if this is the case then you can use the menu to find the update software screen I have a PVR 9150T. but I am sure it will be similar to other models. The user manual will explain further.

Using the remote go to: menu - installation - software update - automatic update

But remember that the update will only be available when stated in the download schedule above:

You can also use a computer to install the update but I have never done this so someone else will have to help you if the above method does not work. Again it will explain in the user manual how to do it.
    I am no expert but this worked for me
    Hope this helps
    Paul M

| Wed 21 Dec 2011 21:52:51 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

javo

HI LITTLEVIV FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THERE SHOULD BE AN UPDATE TOMORROW (22nd) AT 10AM .JUST LEAVE BOX ON STANDBY AND IT SHOULD UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY

| Wed 21 Dec 2011 21:52:57 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome one and all to our Forum

littleviv which model of PVR do you have.

javo please turn of the capitals.

See:

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/remote-control-has-stopped-working/page/19#post-3455

where I provided links to info that will help.

| Wed 21 Dec 2011 22:21:48 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.