My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Remote Record not working on iPhone X Freesat app?

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pennywise

Hi

Earlier today I bought a Humax HDR-1100S Freesat set top box with recording functionality built-in.

The box itself is working fine, however when i try to use the Freesat app on my iPhone X to remote record any programme I get asked for a pairing code. However I have already paired the box to my Freesat account and even when I try to enter a new pairing code, the app doesn't accept. Have removed the pairing and started from scratch but the issue still exists. Has anyone successfully managed to remote record from their iphone X?

Cheers

| Wed 6 Dec 2017 22:45:29 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

I doubt there will be many people in a position to afford the iPhone X, so you might not be inundated with replies.

| Thu 7 Dec 2017 10:23:22 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pennywise

Fair point Faust, but it appears to be a Freesat app bug which is affecting the iphone X and possibly other iphones - the same issue also exists on my iphone SE. On a different forum, someone else experienced the exact same issue on their iphone X yet the app works on their iPad.

Anyway I've reported it to Freesat this morning, they said they will report it to the app development team and get back to me shortly.

I will keep you updated.

| Thu 7 Dec 2017 10:31:20 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

westcandace

MY IPHONE AND IPAD ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO RECORD FROM THE FREESAT APP
    I HAVE TRIED TO RE SET BOTH DEVICES BUT THE APP WONT RESPOND.
    I BELIEVE THERE IS AN APP FAULT!

DAVE BLAKE

| Wed 13 Dec 2017 15:50:24 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.