My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Resume no longer working.

(6 posts)
  1. paulrichardson

paulrichardson

Hi Guys,
    Newbie user here,
    I got a HDR1000S second hand (off ebay).
    It seemed to be working OK, but yesterday I discovered that "resume" is not available, although I'm sure it worked before.
    Have I turned something off by mistake, or is this a common glitch?
    Regards,
    Paul

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 10:53:33 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

The option is missing if you were watching live and also recording the content, if you try and pick up from where you had watched the time shift buffer to after the recording has completed.

However if you highlight the recording and press play it will start where you last viewed to.

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 11:06:49 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

PhilipM

I’ve also noticed this problem which started a couple of moths ago but this is not for me associated with recording at the same time as watching live. This problem relates to all recordings. Any help would be v much appreciated.

| Sun 12 Nov 2017 23:11:59 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

PhilipM - 22 minutes ago  » 
    I’ve also noticed this problem which started a couple of moths ago but this is not for me associated with recording at the same time as watching live. This problem relates to all recordings. Any help would be v much appreciated.

Hi welcome to our forum.

1 Are you able to pause Live TV ?

2 If you press play (the triangular icon) on a recording part watched does it start at the point you stopped watching it ?

| Sun 12 Nov 2017 23:36:53 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

PhilipM

Brilliant. It works! Thanks

| Mon 13 Nov 2017 0:12:33 #5 |
  6. paulrichardson

paulrichardson

grahamlthompson - 1 week ago  » 
    The option is missing if you were watching live and also recording the content, if you try and pick up from where you had watched the time shift buffer to after the recording has completed.
    However if you highlight the recording and press play it will start where you last viewed to.

Hi,
    Resume has started working again, "most of the time". It still seems to "forget about it" every now and then. But I suppose it could be operator error.
    Regards,
    Paul

| Sat 18 Nov 2017 16:33:01 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.