My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Screen displays minimised

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

floydman

Hello all,have just joined the forum, looks like an amazing place for Humax knowledge. I am hoping that someone will be able to answer my query which I don't seem to be able to see in other posts.

My old Foxsat gave up the ghost a few weeks back so I replaced it with an HDR 1100S. It seems a big step up in most areas although some things ned a bit of getting used to.I do have an annoying intermittent problem though in that some times after boot up all the on screen displays - TV Guide,Recordings menus and channel info bar - are minimised in the top left hand quarter of the screen. They still work but almost impossible to read. I can't find any settings that seem relevant and its not easy to see if there is any common time when this happens. As I say every now and again but would be keen to know if anyone has any ideas?
    Thanks

| Fri 26 May 2017 10:26:53 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Guessing it may be a HDMI handshake issue. Try selecting a different HDMI input on the TV and then go back to the Humax HDMI port.

Welcome to our forum.

| Fri 26 May 2017 10:35:39 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

floydman

Thanks Graham, you may be right. I have, at times, been switching on the Humax before the TV and this may have been causing the problems. I have also a few instances of sound but no picture which is also a sign of the issue I believe. Have started switching TV on first and so far so good. I've not touched the cables though but will try this if problem re-appears.

| Sat 27 May 2017 13:52:47 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.