My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Screen going blank when watching a recording.

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Hi all, the problem I,m having is that when watching a recording on a HDR 1000S machine sometimes the tv screen goes black with no picture or sound, I have to then exit from recordings back to live tv. When going back into recordings and selecting the programme I was watching to resume all is ok. This has happened about once a month for the last six months,any ideas anyone? The machine is 20 months old without any previous problems.

| Thu 14 Jul 2016 18:23:54 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Hopper

Hi Dave,
    strange you should mention that. We have a HDR1100s and been having recording issue (see my previous posts). Apart from that, my wife tells me that she is also seeing the same thing when the programs do record...The TV goes black for a few seconds but it does then come back of its own accord.
    We have tried the factory reset with no success.
    Sorry not much help but at least you are not the only one...
    On contacting Humax they said that they have had a few recording issues (again see previous posts).
    I suspect a software bug in some of the Humax 1000 series boxes..

| Fri 15 Jul 2016 20:28:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Hi Hopper,thanks for the info, I have had no problem recording with the 1000S just occasionally when watching a recording the tv screen goes totally black with no sound,return the Humax to live tv and then back to resume watching the recording it will work fine.I have done a factory reset in the past but it has not resolved the problem,I suppose it does not occur on too much of a regular basis so can live with it.I was just wondering if anyone else had had this same experience.

| Sun 17 Jul 2016 15:38:30 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.