My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Search Function

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Peter

Here's a strange one for you. I have repeatedly tried to use the TV Guide search function to try and find the new drama "Ordinary Lies".

Put in the first 3-letters - ORD - and nothing relevent is found. Countinue to put in the entire word - ORDINARY - and all I get are about 330 irrelevent results. I have attached a picture to prove the point.

If I put in the word - LIES - it finds it straight away. So why not on the keyword ORDINARY ?

Attachments

1. Search.jpg (85 KB, 9 downloads) 7 years old
    | Fri 14 Oct 2016 22:38:48 #1 |
  2. BritVik

BritVik

Don't know if anything has happened regarding the initial posting, but for some time now the Search function on my HDR1000s has not been working at all, no matter what I feed in or with which remote I use - original or Logitech Harmony. I have tried using both capital and small letters as per the programme schedule but - nothing. Am I not doing something I ought to, or is Humax simply not using that function any more?

Might add that the 2TB hard disk that I installed a while back is now about 47% full, or so it tells me, and is functioning well. But this Search problem is ¤%#(/& annoying.

| Sun 21 Apr 2019 14:26:37 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I recall that this function is different if it is connected to the internet or not. From a question I asked a while back, search case is normalised at freesat's server if connected to the internet.

| Sun 21 Apr 2019 14:41:44 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

rwb

This and a number of other issues regarding the search function have been with Freesat since January. Humax and Freesat confirmed they were able to replicate them. Fingers crossed they will fix them!

| Mon 22 Apr 2019 16:24:56 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.