My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Series record not updating

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bargain Dave

Hi
    Has any one else had a problem where a series record programme has not up dated in the planed list?
    A couple times though the programme has recorded o.k it still shows in the in planed list only up dating to the next one in the over night house keeping.
    I think it only a problem with the planed list as it shows correctly in the EPG.
    Also when a series finishes it still puts one for the next week in the planned list even though it no longer on the EPG.

| Wed 20 Feb 2013 11:55:51 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Bargain Dave - 32 minutes ago  » 
    Hi
    Has any one else had a problem where a series record programme has not up dated in the planed list?
    A couple times though the programme has recorded o.k it still shows in the in planed list only up dating to the next one in the over night house keeping.
    I think it only a problem with the planed list as it shows correctly in the EPG.
    Also when a series finishes it still puts one for the next week in the planned list even though it no longer on the EPG.

The planned recording for a series will remain in the list for three months after a series has ended (pointing to the last recording) this is because there is no indicator for the last programme. I surpose that for series with G2 episode numbers it might be possible to do something else but some might have missed previous episodes and want them.

There is an EPG periodic update process (not housekepping) which matches the EPG against the schedule and updates as necessary - also necessary for accurate record.

| Wed 20 Feb 2013 12:35:36 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.