My Humax Forum » Forum Site » Site Issues / Problems

Server migration and Software Upgrade

(4 posts)
  1. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Hello MyHumax.Org Users!

This is a notice of an outage period on Friday 29th March (tomorrow) between 7am and 8am, for migrating MyHumax.Org to a new server together with forum, blog, and wiki software upgrades.

During the above period, the MyHumax Forum will be put into read-only mode, with logins and registration disabled.

Please be patient while this transistion occurs.

If, after 9am, you are still accessing the read-only site, please update your DNS cache. On Windows, start a cmd window, or in the run bar, enter: ipconfig /flushdns or on a Mac, open up Terminal and enter: dscacheutil -flushcache (10.5 and above) or lookupd -flushcache (10.4 and below).

Thank you for you attention.
    MyHumax.Org System Administrator

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 16:56:46 #1 |
  2. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Server migration and software upgrades have now successfully made. Please report any issues you might have in this thread.

| Fri 29 Mar 2013 11:47:35 #2 |
  3. gomezz

gomezz

special member

I guess that explains my being logged out today and is unrelated to yesterday's incidents?

| Fri 29 Mar 2013 19:19:25 #3 |
  4. super-admin

super-admin

senior admin

Yes, and yes. The site went into read-only mode after 7am, with all users logged out, and login and registration disabled for the migration to a new server.

Yesterday's issues whatever they might have been, were not site related as no changes were made to the live site.

| Fri 29 Mar 2013 20:55:31 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.