My Humax Forum » Forum Site » Site Feedback

Site not working on Firefox

(15 posts)
  1. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

If it happens again, try clearing your cache.

| Wed 22 Jul 2020 18:12:27 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

FenderBender - 26 mins ago  » 
    If it happens again, try clearing your cache.

I tried that this time, with no effect.

| Wed 22 Jul 2020 18:38:52 #12 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Chrome just stopped working.

HTTP ERROR 503

Firefox is working

| Fri 24 Jul 2020 14:15:51 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Interesting, both OK here at the moment. I have not had a problem with FF since yesterday morning.

I must admit, I am beginning to wonder if my problem was self inflicted, though I didn't make a connection at the time. I have a Stylish style set up for this site and I had made a minor change to it to make the text a bit bolder to help my eyesight and I suspect I had an error in the scrap of coding which I had lifted from the site CSS and modified and that may have somehow caused the problem, though it persisted for a while after I disabled the Stylish style earlier.

Yesterday, I seriously simplified it and it is still doing what I want, but no problem since I did that.

| Fri 24 Jul 2020 14:28:54 #14 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

A1944 - 5 mins ago  » 
    Interesting, both OK here at the moment. I have not had a problem with FF since yesterday morning.
    I must admit, I am beginning to wonder if my problem was self inflicted, though I didn't make a connection at the time. I have a Stylish style set up for this site and I had made a minor change to it to make the text a bit bolder to help my eyesight and I suspect I had an error in the scrap of coding which I had lifted from the site CSS and modified and that may have somehow caused the problem, though it persisted for a while after I disabled the Stylish style earlier.
    Yesterday, I seriously simplified it and it is still doing what I want, but no problem since I did that.

Chrome now working again.

| Fri 24 Jul 2020 14:35:02 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.