My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Skipping Sound

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

DracUK

3 week old Aura with latest Firmware and Google TV Homescreen.
    Has anyone else had the problem of sound dropping out when resuming from pause on playing a recorded programme.The longer the pause the longer the loss of sound.Have to stop the playback and press play again to get the sound back.

tia

| Tue 27 Apr 2021 23:41:19 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

DracUK - 20 hours ago  » 
    3 week old Aura with latest Firmware and Google TV Homescreen.
    Has anyone else had the problem of sound dropping out when resuming from pause on playing a recorded programme.The longer the pause the longer the loss of sound.Have to stop the playback and press play again to get the sound back.
    tia

When you press play do you get the Aura built in Chromecast screen saver moving round the screen. If so have you tried play again to stop the screensaver and go back to the aura hdmi output.

| Wed 28 Apr 2021 20:26:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

DracUK

Hi GT,Sorry for late reply,I do not have the Chromecast screensaver come on at all as I have them turned off for 30mins I think.When I get the sound dropout if I press STOP and then PLAY the sound comes back.Undecided whether to return box as only a week left to decide.
    tia

| Fri 30 Apr 2021 7:24:41 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

DracUK - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hi GT,Sorry for late reply,I do not have the Chromecast screensaver come on at all as I have them turned off for 30mins I think.When I get the sound dropout if I press STOP and then PLAY the sound comes back.Undecided whether to return box as only a week left to decide.
    tia

I don't think you can turn off the chromecast screen saver. Suspect you are confusing this with the boxes own built in screen saver.

The built in one is a digital clock that moves around the screen. Chromecasts generate a image slide show as a screen saver.

Try exporting your settings and do a full reset from the FVP preferences menu. Import your saved settings after the full reset.

| Fri 30 Apr 2021 10:59:05 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

DracUK

Hi GT,Ive never seen a Chromecast Screensaver (whats the purpose of having that)just the Digital Clock.Ive already tried the Reset but still the same

tia

| Fri 30 Apr 2021 21:23:59 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.