My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Software Update Jan 2014

(242 posts)
  1. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

grahamlthompson - 7 minutes ago  » 
    Just started instant recording for BBC2-HD Eggheads. Was able to cancel from the most recent recordings list.

I did put into standby during recording just to see if there was still an HDMI handshake issue which seems to of been resolved. I did try another instant recording without putting into standby which I could delete.
    I've since done a factory default just in case.

Edit:
    I've just done another instant record and put into standby again, turned back on and cannot cancel recording so I assume it's a new bug.
    I don't suppose anyone wants to see if they can replicate?

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 19:32:49 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I have just re-produced this one. Instant Recording BBC2-HD Great Railway Journeys. Put in Sby rebooted. Can't stop the recording. Never had any issues handshaking after boot while recording though.

Can't say if it's new , it's not something I ever tried before.

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 19:47:22 #12 |
  3. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Not a major issue, but noticed the videos in the Help & Info section show no picture but audio still plays.

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 20:47:44 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

-gonzo- - 1 hour ago  » 
    Not a major issue, but noticed the videos in the Help & Info section show no picture but audio still plays.

They all work OK for me.

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 21:49:07 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

woka77

I love the new update even the option to watch HD when pressing ok button when a channel is selected like BBC one,two itv but WHY doesn't it work on channel 4?

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 22:51:43 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

navi

Pollensa1946 - 4 hours ago  » 
    One improvement noted is the EPG is lots faster populating. Well done on that one.

Yes it is (to me anyway) a massive improvement. It seems now on a Page Down or Up that the whole guide screen is no longer being redrawn leading to the speedup. Well done!

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 23:13:56 #16 |
  7. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

woka77 - 33 minutes ago  » 
    I love the new update even the option to watch HD when pressing ok button when a channel is selected like BBC one,two itv but WHY doesn't it work on channel 4?

That's all down to Channel 4 not adding the required information to its program data.

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 23:27:22 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blueberryman

Something I have noticed that's missing in the recording planner display, I'm sure it used to list the time as well as the date. I found that quite useful for seeing at a glance when things were going to be recorded.
    I only noticed because on Monday evening I recorded Inside Out on both BBC1 SW and BBC1 W Mid (cos they have different editions and I needed to get both of them). My planner at the time showed two entries for 19:30 for Inside Out. Today, after the update, it just shows that I'm recording a load of programmes with no indication of the times.
    Can't help feeling that Freesat/Humax sometimes change things without any apparent thought/reason.

Apart from that, seems a good update. Especially like the YouTube change.

Hopefully the Android remote app wont be too long now !

| Tue 7 Jan 2014 23:54:18 #18 |
  9. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Times have never been displayed, it makes it really awkward to tell which is the first when there is two episodes on the same night and the broadcaster does not supply episode data. What is even more confusing is the order is different for those series with episode numbers and those without.

| Wed 8 Jan 2014 0:29:52 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blueberryman

Hi Graham, I know that the PLANNED recordings used to show times because I have photos of the planner taken in early December just before I did a hard disk re-format. (I had the "disk full" problem when it got to 50%).
    The two Inside Out entries looked odd because they both said "BBC1 Inside Out Mon 6 Jan 19:30".

| Wed 8 Jan 2014 8:51:27 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.