My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Some planned recordings not visible HDR 1100s

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sjmmarsh

When a programme on series record is not due for a few weeks, it does not show on the planned recording listing, only to reappear when the next episode appears in the EPG. An example of this is the Sky at Night, which only airs once a month.

Is there any way to view these scheduled recordings when they are not visible on the planned listing?

Steve

| Tue 1 Mar 2016 23:37:46 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

The previous planned recording should stay on your planner until the next episode appears on the EPG, If you need to know when the next episode is on you could go online and find out !

Obviously (as you have already pointed out) it can't show the next episode in the planner when it isn't on the EPG yet.

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 9:17:36 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Dormant (for want of a better term) timers should be listed at end of planned recordings list.

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 9:32:13 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Strangely enough I have noticed this phenomena on my 1000s from time to time. I think the latest example being 'Would I lie to You' BBC 1.

I had this on a series link then when the series finished I just ignored it. From time to time the BBC use this programme as a 'filler'. When they do it records and yet it definitely isn't on my list of schedule recordings dormant or otherwise.

I just thought the 1000s had gone all Tivo like and was simply anticipating what I liked to watch.

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 10:44:31 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sjmmarsh

Faust - yes, this is what I am seeing. It does make it difficult to know whether it has been set to record or it needs to be added when it is in the 7 day window of the EPG.

I'm keeping an eye on it.

Steve

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 23:37:39 #5 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Have scheduled The Sky at Night as a series timer from 13 March as a test on a few units (BBC 4 HD)

| Tue 8 Mar 2016 9:12:49 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.