My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Some recorded programs will not play

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Neil Spencer

A block of 4 recently recorded programs on my 9150T will not play and jams the PVR when attempting to play them. I then have to restart the PVR. I tried recording a program this morning and that replays OK. It is the 4 programs immediately preceding that which cause the problem. My wife recorded these and said something about lack of hard drive space. She deleted some older recordings and as far as I am aware the new ones have been recorded. They are on the list but the thumbnail is a black screen. When I press "OK" everything jams and I have to restart. Is it possible that they weren't actually recorded even though it says they are? I made quite a lot of space before this morning's successful recording. I really want to keep the 4 programs if they have been recorded so am reluctant to delete them if they can be resurrected. Any ideas?

| Sat 10 Mar 2018 12:15:17 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Neil Spencer - 1 hour ago  » 
    A block of 4 recently recorded programs on my 9150T will not play and jams the PVR when attempting to play them. I then have to restart the PVR.

Best guess is that the file system has developed some corruption. The simplest solution is to watch any important recordings and then format the hard drive.

I really want to keep the 4 programs if they have been recorded so am reluctant to delete them if they can be resurrected. Any ideas?

If you really want to try and recover these recordings then you could open the Humax, remove the hard drive and attach it to a PC and use humaxcheck, humaxdiag and humaxrw to investigate the problem and copy off any important recordings before formatting.

| Sat 10 Mar 2018 13:25:31 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.