My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Spasmodic Remote Controller operation

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bridgefoot

We have used our Humax Freesat since April 2011 but for several months the remote wand is difficult to operate. It jumps from the item selected to something else usually above or below. Especially dfficult to negotiate programm schedules, recorded programmes and BBC iplayer I have closed it all down and restarted it and changed the batteries twice but to no avail. Could this be a worn out Remote and if so are repairs or replacements available does anyone know?

| Mon 3 Dec 2012 18:44:05 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Bridgefoot - 50 minutes ago  » 
    Could this be a worn out Remote and if so are repairs or replacements available does anyone know?

Could be. Did you have a two year warranty? If so ring (not email) Humax support. They have been known to send out new remotes. Otherwise you can buy them eg Link to Remote seller

| Mon 3 Dec 2012 19:41:18 #2 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

Bridgefoot - 3 hours ago  » 
    We have used our Humax Freesat since April 2011 but for several months the remote wand is difficult to operate. It jumps from the item selected to something else usually above or below. Especially dfficult to negotiate programm schedules, recorded programmes and BBC iplayer I have closed it all down and restarted it and changed the batteries twice but to no avail. Could this be a worn out Remote and if so are repairs or replacements available does anyone know?

Could the response from the box just be a bit too quick for you? Being used to the slower 9200 I've noticed when I operate my friend's faster 9300 I usually end up shooting past the item I want.

| Mon 3 Dec 2012 21:51:51 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.