My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Stb mode gone missing

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Alanm1969

My box doesn’t show stb mode!

When I click on system settings it goes straight to power saving!

My research saw this as an issue way back in 2011on digitalspy, contributors including graham and repassac!

Trouble was around a manual tune, but not sure if this is my issue or if it is anything to do with recent firmware upgrade?

Background. When C4 HD disappeared, I went into non-free sat mode for the first time, installed the channel and pretty much not looked at it since. Yesterday I wanted to watch F1 qualification, but could not find stb mode.

As far as I am aware nothing has been done since setting up the channel - no manual tune, the only change being the upgrade!

Help!

Alan..

| Sun 29 Apr 2018 6:51:07 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Was your unit recording or within 15 minutes of recording?

| Sun 29 Apr 2018 9:48:15 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Pretty sure any Freesat mode recording will return the box to freesat mode.

AFAIK the option doesn't appear until you have at least one non-freesat channel is added. Any chance that any non-freesat mode channels have been deleted. As Repassac says a scheduled recording within 15 mins (if AR is used) or in progress will remove the option. At T-15 the box should switch back to freesat mode to watch for the programme to start.

Option is still present on my HDR-1000S.

Looks as if the update deleted non-freesat channels and failed to remove the mode switch option. Ss when I click on STB mode I have none.
    Should have found 4Seven and Channel 4 HD.

Strike the above, I did a factory reset after the update to try and resolve a minor epg issue and didn't add the channels again.

| Sun 29 Apr 2018 10:08:26 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.