My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Sticky Favourite Guide

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Houdi

Hi,

I've recently switched from Fox Freeview box to the 1010 Freesat box due to a house move and am wondering if its possible to make the EPG start with Favourite channels only rather than all channels?

Also, since updating to latest firmware I seem to have lost the ability to check for new firmware from the System Settings menu.

Have to say that I prefer the EPG format on the old Fox T2 Freeview box as you get a better visual guide to whether a programme is starting sooner or later - having all the programmes lined up in a grid gives no visual clue to when each programme is starting - minor gripe.

Thanks.

| Sat 24 Aug 2013 12:04:56 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

Houdi - 23 minutes ago  » 
    ...if its possible to make the EPG start with Favourite channels only rather than all channels?

No. It's a much requested feature.

Also, since updating to latest firmware I seem to have lost the ability to check for new firmware from the System Settings menu.

This happens if a recording is currently in progress. Should be OK if no recording taking place.

Have to say that I prefer the EPG format on the old Fox T2 Freeview box as you get a better visual guide to whether a programme is starting sooner or later - having all the programmes lined up in a grid gives no visual clue to when each programme is starting - minor gripe.
    Thanks.

Again, a much requested feature.

| Sat 24 Aug 2013 12:31:52 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.