My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Sudden Live Signal Drop Off on T2?! Help!!!

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

spencerav

Hello all,
    been a lurker helping me solve any previous problems with me HDR FOX T2 500GB, but now mine has done something that has completely stumped me!
    It's been working fine for 9 months then all of a sudden yesterday it will drop signal off completely.
    From being on standby it will last about 5-10 minutes before the signal deteriorates, blocking up the picture at first and then down to the black screen and no signal error.

Upon turning on and off the picture and signal will return to full quality and work for about 5- 10 seconds and then drop out again.

I can turn power off at the plug for 10 minutes and the cycle will continue- it works fr a few minutes and then after that a few seconds....

the signal is at about 58% normally and quality at 100%- and thi is what it reads before it suddenly drops off.

I've tried retuning the box, factory reset, i've reduced the hard drive space to about 35% full.

THe aerial internal so recent weather will not have had any influence.

I use a signal booster, and this is working fine with a standard freeview box that i am using for a replacement currently....

anyone have any other ideas??!

thanks in advance!

| Fri 1 Nov 2013 12:58:35 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Sounds like a power supply problem. If still under warranty contact Humax for a repair.

| Fri 1 Nov 2013 21:32:15 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.