My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Sudden loss of fascilities

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mr Moley

Whilst watching a recorded programme, one was also being recorded, screen suddenly went blank. Recording stopped and had to switch on again via remote. Managed to continue watching recorded programme but one in progress had cut short. There was no power cut. When went back into recorded programme schedule was informed "no recorded programmes". Switched off and then on and all programme details appeared as normal.
    What happened?? Any ideas?

| Wed 20 Jul 2016 9:34:26 #1 |
  2. graham uk

graham uk

special member

I had a similar shut off problem but then realised I had set a timer in General Setting. Power Options.

graham uk

| Wed 20 Jul 2016 9:50:39 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

I often get the problem of "no recorded programs" after coming out of standby. Sometimes they will appear after a few minutes - worst I had was about 5 hours for them to appear. Think this is one of the "features" of the 4000T

| Wed 20 Jul 2016 22:41:11 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

giverny - 13 hours ago  » 
    I often get the problem of "no recorded programs" after coming out of standby. Sometimes they will appear after a few minutes

A quick fix which almost always works is to record a TV programme. This seems to "kick-start" the file system working properly and pressing HOME shows the programme being recorded and all the recordings.

In really obstinate cases, press HOME a few times.

| Thu 21 Jul 2016 12:02:25 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.