My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Suddenly no HDMI output

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Misterhumax

I rescanned channels yesterday and was just checking it worked (yes) when the TV went black and showed “No input”. Assuming a glitch I turned Aura off and on with the remote but no change.

I’ve since:
    1) turned power off at the mains and back on
    2) tried a different HDMI cable (which I know works)
    3) tried a different HDMI port on the TV

Still nothing. The box responds to the remote turning it off and on but nothing else.
    Is there anything else I can try? Or do I wash my hands of it and get something else? I honestly wish I had my old Humax from 10 years ago, it was rock solid

| Sun 21 Apr 2024 12:29:29 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Misterhumax

I can also see that it is recording (or at least the LED changes color when it was scheduled to).

There are a few other ports on the back but I don't know if any can be used as video output?

| Wed 24 Apr 2024 14:37:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Misterhumax - 10 mins ago  » 
    I can also see that it is recording (or at least the LED changes color when it was scheduled to).
    There are a few other ports on the back but I don't know if any can be used as video output?

The title of the thread says no HD output; do SD channels work? I would try resetting the Aura and if that fails try to connect it to a different TV so you can rule out the problem being with the TV.

| Wed 24 Apr 2024 14:50:57 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Misterhumax

I can't edit the title sorry... it should read "HDMI" not "HD". No signal is received by the TV through the HDMI output from the Aura at all.

Admin note: Thread title edited

| Wed 24 Apr 2024 14:54:38 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.