My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Thank you Humax

(2 posts)
  1. fixerman

fixerman

Thank you Humax!

Recently my four year old HDR-1000S started to play up by denying that I had any recordings despite the fact that the Hardrive was fifty per cent full.
    I called Humax support where I was answered immediately from a UK based call centre by a friendly agent who talked me through a few options which were to no avail. He advised me that I could have the box repaired for £26. He arranged for the box to be collected and returned free of charge.

DPD arrived to collect the box with a sealed crate which had plenty bubble wrap inside. I still had the original box including all the packaging material. My HDR-1000S was returned today by DPD safely packaged in the original box.

All is now back to normal and I am a happy man.

Many thanks to Humax for a superb service. So refreshing to see that there is a manufacturer who really takes care of it's customers.

| Mon 6 Feb 2017 18:19:35 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

What have they actually done to the box - have they supplied an invoice with the work carried out?

It could just have been the usual no recordings present, pull the plug, wait a few minutes, reboot, wait another couple of minutes and hey presto - recordings have returned issue - cost? nothing.

Mine does this maybe once every 6 months or so.

| Mon 6 Feb 2017 23:45:47 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.