My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

The channel is scrambled or not available

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Karenxxx - 1 hour ago  » 
    Thanks Martin. Seems to be working now

The important bit is turning the power off. The theory is that the box gets confused about its encryption keys and just putting the box into standby doesn't fix it. If it only happens once or twice a year it is nothing to worry about.

| Fri 21 Feb 2014 13:53:58 #11 |
  2. athomson

athomson

special member

I have just had my first scrambled recording. Shutting down the T2, waiting for the disk 'click' and powering off for a couple of minutes fixed it. Thank you Martin I really thought my T2 was failing until I found this thread.

Andy

| Thu 6 Mar 2014 23:34:28 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

clemenzina

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread - but you did make yourself available to Google

It just happened for the first time to my 'mature' box, but I could not put it into standby - I had faffed around mystified for so long that all the buttons stopped responding.

So, to reassure others who end up here, I'll tell you that switching off at the back of the box did no harm on this occasion, when there was no alternative.

I lost some of Beijing athletics and all of the Great Wall of China, but otherwise seem to be back to normal.

| Sun 30 Aug 2015 21:33:40 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.