My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Told To Stop Using Remote Recording

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mark.cogley1962

Hi I have been advised by Humax to stop using the remote recording both web and app after speaking to them on the telephone.

Both the app and the web page are showing corrupt schedule information and without the option to delete it ie no check boxes.

It is also reporting wrong information about times and space on box etc. This is despite going through all the options of removing account getting a new code from box and re-instating it. and they were very vague, saying that the app is no longer available and they are working on a complete new system but could not give me a time frame when this might be completed.

When asked why we have not been notified was told not all people are getting this problem but they are aware of this and are working on a solution but can't say when this will be released

Also as soon as you re-establish a new device and account with new remote code it re-links with the old data. when asked could they delete this they said they had no way of getting to this data. all very strange did not even want to try and look at this issue all very cloak and dagger about it.

Anyone else found a solution to this problem.

| Thu 25 Oct 2018 11:35:49 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

I advise you to change your user name.

If you use your email ID it will be farmed by spammers and you will be inundated with spam.

| Thu 25 Oct 2018 12:18:48 #2 |
  3. Trev

Trev

special member

It's possibly a clock BST - GMT change screw up.

| Sat 27 Oct 2018 10:27:46 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.