My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Trailer booking?

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

scooby

Hi, a newbie here. I thought the Fox T2 had trailer booking? I've had mine for a month, and haven't yet had a prompt. Does it need to be activated or something? I have an Echostar PVR in the bedroom, and have the seen the trailer booking prompt on it, so I know what to look out for!
    On a different topic, when watching a recorded programme, is it not possible to start watching at the point at where you left off last time, or to set the number of minutes you want to start from, as I could on Sky+? I onky get a Play fom Start prompt?

| Fri 8 Feb 2013 12:19:09 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

saj42

Hi scooby, trailer booking, yes a screen popup appears top right on my hdr t2.

As for resume then again this is possible and just appears as an option when you hit the centre button on the remote (ie arrows/centre)

Have you got a fox hdr T2 or another model?

| Fri 8 Feb 2013 12:44:31 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

scooby

saj42 - 27 minutes ago  » 
    Hi scooby, trailer booking, yes a screen popup appears top right on my hdr t2.
    As for resume then again this is possible and just appears as an option when you hit the centre button on the remote (ie arrows/centre)
    Have you got a fox hdr T2 or another model?

Thanks for that. I'm pretty certain it's the HDR T2 I've got - £220 at John Lewis last month, is there another model I might have picked up by mistake? I'm at work, will check when I get home!
    As for the trailer booking, maybe I'm just not very observant!

| Fri 8 Feb 2013 13:18:24 #3 |
  4. brian

brian

special member

I think that trailer booking is only available on BBC channels, and possibly Channel 4. It is not available on itv or Channel 5.

| Fri 8 Feb 2013 18:28:45 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

scooby

Makes sense. Thanks.

| Fri 8 Feb 2013 19:35:48 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.