My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Transfer files

(16 posts)
  1. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

As Graham suggested try to rename the file in WebIf. No need to actually change the name - the operation will correct the path in the .hmt

| Wed 22 Jan 2014 10:45:08 #11 |
  2. sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe

special member

REPASSAC - 5 minutes ago  » 
    As Graham suggested try to rename the file in WebIf. No need to actually change the name - the operation will correct the path in the .hmt

This was the fix...I missed Grahams suggestion ...I renamed both files and then they both showed up. I assume my operation corrupted the naming. Thx

| Wed 22 Jan 2014 10:51:49 #12 |
  3. sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe

special member

I just did another file transfer experiment with Filezilla. I dragged a set of files into another folder and then checked if they were there. Webif says they were, but Humax media list said no. I then renamed using Webif and the file then showed up in Humax Media List. So the problem I had yesterday, could have been solved by initially renaming the file in Webif.

| Wed 22 Jan 2014 12:30:34 #13 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

If you use FTP from within AV2HDDR and select the destination folder all will be correct.

| Wed 22 Jan 2014 12:33:32 #14 |
  5. sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe

special member

REPASSAC - 33 minutes ago  » 
    If you use FTP from within AV2HDDR and select the destination folder all will be correct.

Great I will try that sometime too.

| Wed 22 Jan 2014 13:06:53 #15 |
  6. sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe

special member

I can confirm it works for me...only complaint is the FTP transfer speed is half of what I can get by just dropping on the Humax folder through Network connections.

| Wed 22 Jan 2014 14:03:26 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.