My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Transfer from 9300T to computer or Aura

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Helena

I don’t know if anyone here can help me. I am trying to transfer the saved video files from my Humax 9300T if possible to the Humax Aura or my desktop computer.

I have extracted the hard drive in the 9300T and connected it to a SATA / USB cable to my computer. My computer is running Windows 10 and I was expecting it to appear as one of the drives in File Explorer but it doesn’t seem to appear? Is it meant to show up there and if so how do you fix this?

I have downloaded humaxrw but would like some step by step instructions if possible to start extracting the files off the disk.

I have a new Humax Aura – Is it at all possible to transfer the transferred files to this and if so how?

Sorry for all the questions

Many thanks in advance

| Fri 10 Sep 2021 10:23:34 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Helena - 1 hour ago  » 
    I don’t know if anyone here can help me. I am trying to transfer the saved video files from my Humax 9300T if possible to the Humax Aura or my desktop computer.
    I have extracted the hard drive in the 9300T and connected it to a SATA / USB cable to my computer. My computer is running Windows 10 and I was expecting it to appear as one of the drives in File Explorer but it doesn’t seem to appear? Is it meant to show up there and if so how do you fix this?

No the Humax 9300T uses a Humax proprietary file system that isn't recognised by Windows.

I have downloaded humaxrw but would like some step by step instructions if possible to start extracting the files off the disk.

Have you downloaded the front end for humaxrw which if you aren't familiar with using command line utilities will make life much easier for you?

I have a new Humax Aura – Is it at all possible to transfer the transferred files to this and if so how?

The Aura will definitely play the .ts files from the 9300T. I will let an Aura owner describe the best way to do it.

| Fri 10 Sep 2021 11:34:14 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Helena

I have downloaded the Humax Front End - V1.01

Although the drive is connected to the computer on starting it I get the message saying it 'Could not automatically find Humax Disk. Is it connected?

Do I have a problem or can I proceed and if so what disk number should I be selecting?

| Fri 10 Sep 2021 11:50:16 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Helena - 2 hours ago  » 
    I have downloaded the Humax Front End - V1.01
    Although the drive is connected to the computer on starting it I get the message saying it 'Could not automatically find Humax Disk. Is it connected?
    Do I have a problem or can I proceed and if so what disk number should I be selecting?

You obviously have a problem. It is a while since I have used Humaxrw. Are you running the Front end with Administrative Privileges?

| Fri 10 Sep 2021 14:02:37 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Helena

Yes I was getting this message when I was running the Front End version.

I will go and check the Administrative Privileges again, but being the only user I thought this would have been set already?

| Fri 10 Sep 2021 14:17:38 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Helena - 1 hour ago  » 
    Yes I was getting this message when I was running the Front End version.
    I will go and check the Administrative Privileges again, but being the only user I thought this would have been set already?

Nope. To get Administrative Privileges use Windows Explorer to locate the executable then right click on it and select "Run as Administrator" from the popup menu. I'll be travelling for a few hours so will be unable to respond to any further questions until later this evening.

| Fri 10 Sep 2021 15:25:57 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.