My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Transfer recorded programmes between PVRs

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sinbad

I have just replaced one 9300T with another 9300T as the old one lost the facility to pause and rewind LIVE programmes. Is there any way that I can transfer recorded programmes from the old machine to the new one?

| Sat 7 Dec 2013 10:44:31 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Sinbad - 53 minutes ago  » 
    I have just replaced one 9300T with another 9300T as the old one lost the facility to pause and rewind LIVE programmes. Is there any way that I can transfer recorded programmes from the old machine to the new one?

You can get the programs off the old 9300T by opening the Humax and connecting the drive to a PC and using humaxrw to copy them to the PC. There is currently no way to put the programs on the new 9300T. Whilst you are about it you can fix the problem with pausing live TV by using the -D option of humaxrw to delete the corrupt live TV buffer.

| Sat 7 Dec 2013 11:40:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wilson321

Hi
    I realise this is an old post but is there now a way of putting the programs back on a 9300T.

Thank you

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 9:51:45 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Wilson321 - 31 mins ago  » 
    I realise this is an old post but is there now a way of putting the programs back on a 9300T.

There have been recent reports of success; see this thread https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/9300-t-strange-recording-behaviour It does seem to need a bit of perseverance.

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 10:25:27 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wilson321

Thank you for your reply Martin. I was hoping to be able to be able to upload the programs via the Humax RW Front End program as it has an upload tab. I guess this might only work for 9200-t.
    As you say, having read through the link you sent it needs a bit of perseverance. Probable easier to convert the ts files to MP4 and put them on a USB stick.
    Thanks again

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 11:12:16 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Wilson321 - 1 hour ago  » 
    I was hoping to be able to be able to upload the programs via the Humax RW Front End program as it has an upload tab. I guess this might only work for 9200-t.

It should work but there seems to be some sort of minor issue that means they don't always show up.

Probable easier to convert the ts files to MP4 and put them on a USB stick.

Your call.

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 12:56:12 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.