My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Trying myhumax.net with 5000T - confused

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

I have just discovered myhumax.net and am investigating if it is of any help to me, however I am getting confused by it.

I have got it set up and am seeing My Schedule and the Programme Guide on my PC, but the schedule looks very odd.

All my schedules are showing, but it seems very confused about the channel names. All my BBC One HD selections are showing up as BBC One West and BBC Two HD as BBC Two Scotland. In reality I am in the BBC London region. Also I have Question Time set up on BBC One HD and that says BBC Parliament on myhumax.net.

Is this sort of oddity commonplace with myhumax.net or have I done something wrong?

Also, I cannot see how to manipulate the items in the schedule (eg. delete). It just appears to be a list which cannot be changed. There is a Delete button at the top, but no obvious way of selecting items for deletion.

| Tue 9 Jan 2018 11:23:55 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

HughA

Like you I see random BBC HD regions but if I look at the schedule on the 5000T it seems OK. I have the same problem as you with delete, no way to select the entry! I do wonder if anyone at HUMAX ever tests these things.

| Tue 9 Jan 2018 13:32:59 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Interestingly, three new scheduled items have popped up for next Tuesday due to the EPG expanding as expected. All three have the correct BBC .... HD channels showing.

Curiouser and curiouser.

| Tue 9 Jan 2018 18:16:06 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.