My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

TV Guide stuck on HD channels only

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Daveboe

Recently purchased the Aura UHD Recorder 2TB.
    Upon initial set up everything was fine. 2 days in and TV Guide stuck on HD channels only., and can only watch HD Channels, unless I select a channel by inputting the number (i.e. Film 4 channel 14) and if I press channel up/down, it automatically goes straight to HD channels.
    Tried box over night, next morning still the same. Tried reinstalling box, still the same.

| Tue 26 Mar 2024 22:39:46 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blackwidow

Good evening! We’ve just got the same model as you, today in fact, and are having a few teething problems, but we haven’t had your one yet! I will look out for it. Hope things settle down for you.

| Tue 26 Mar 2024 23:45:31 #2 |
  3. Mars

Mars

special member

Daveboe - 11 hours ago  » 
    Recently purchased the Aura UHD Recorder 2TB.
    Upon initial set up everything was fine. 2 days in and TV Guide stuck on HD channels only., and can only watch HD Channels, unless I select a channel by inputting the number (i.e. Film 4 channel 14) and if I press channel up/down, it automatically goes straight to HD channels.
    Tried box over night, next morning still the same. Tried reinstalling box, still the same.

When in the Guide press the Red button and choose All channels rather than HD channels.

| Wed 27 Mar 2024 10:21:56 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Daveboe

That worked a treat. Operator error.
    Thank you

| Wed 27 Mar 2024 20:44:24 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.