TV keeps freezing with FVP 4000T

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

BB

He's talking about padding ...

| Sun 17 Apr 2016 16:57:16 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mags

Thanks to everyone who has replied. the latest info is that I have tried moving the box (several times) and yesterday I placed in in front of the TV and have had no problem since. I dare to hope this has solved the problem. Unfortunately my husband is not impressed as it should sit under the TV without the leads on show in the cabinet, but he is putting up with it as long as every thing works ok.

So once again many thanks.
    PS I also have had problems with Argos, Curry's and PC World. Amazon and Asda are no problem.

| Sun 17 Apr 2016 18:35:09 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bill63

special member

That's great news Mags lets hope it keeps working fine.

Thanks Barry I appreciate that.

And Faust yes I mean padding / Timer record, all the others are governed by the EPG, which is the instant recording while watching a program, or just making a recording from the EPG.

Manual / Timer record is governed by what time you set it to (start time) and what time you set it to stop, this governed by the boxes clock.

I have had when you go to watch something and its been late starting and you miss the end, or it starts early, the Drama channel, Horror channel and ITV 2 is famous for that.

| Sun 17 Apr 2016 21:46:20 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

BB - 5 hours ago  » 
    He's talking about padding ...

Never found the need to use 'padding' as accurate record just seems to work for me, perhaps I've been incredibly lucky. In fairness I don't tend to record things much from what I refer to as the 'minor' channels.

| Sun 17 Apr 2016 22:48:54 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.