My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HD FOX T2

tv portal

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

denn oxle

Had no luck with software download nothing appeared on screen I usd a sandisk flash drive 8gb is this another name for usb pen many thanks

| Thu 19 Mar 2015 10:52:36 #11 |
  2. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin

special member

It doesn't always work with all USB sticks. Having said that I have a 16GB San Disk USB stick and it is fine. Try these steps:

Make sure the USB stick is in FAT32: reformat on a Windows PC if necessary.
    The upgrade file is called 'hd_fox_t2_upgrade.hdf' - copy this file to the root of the USB stick, not into a folder: the zip file you downloaded needs to be unzipped first.
    Have the HD-FOX in standby and make sure nothing is connected to the USB port. Plug the USB stick directly into the port: don't use a USB hub or extension lead.
    Switch on using the button on the front panel, not the remote, and keep the button pressed in until you can see it is downloading from the front panel. Then you can release the button. When it says 'End' on the front panel remove the USB stick and reboot. The installation may appear to stall but it probably hasn't. Leave it for five or ten minutes and you should be fine.

| Thu 19 Mar 2015 13:16:34 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

Also, the
    HD Fox T2 uses hd_fox_t2_upgrade.hdf
    and the
    HDR Fox T2 uses hdr_fox_t2_upgrade.hdf

double check you're using the correct update file

| Thu 19 Mar 2015 14:31:59 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

denn oxle

Just want to say many thanks for all your help i did it in the end.Isurprised myself being new to all this and not so young not much on tv portal but needed to do it thanks again to everyone c y s

| Thu 9 Apr 2015 9:48:29 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.