My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

TVPlayer pkus

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

patsy

Having a contract with Eurosport Player for my :aptop and Android phone. I was seriously thinking of getting a Chromecast. Then I thought about TVPlayer Plus on my Humax. I saw that there was a two month free trial quoting FREESAT. Ah well, here goes I said and signed up. Within the half hour I cancelled my subscription as the picture quality on my TV was shocking. Not just Eurosprt but every other channel. I delved into the programmed details and it was very conflicting. There were pieces that said you needed a smart TV. You couldn't get it on your TV. I emailed them and fair enough I got a fairly fast reply. Stating I needed at least 1mbs on my wifi. Needless to say, my wifi via Sky is excellent and ample. I subsequently have been trying to see if my laptop/phone are having a better picture. I cannot even get past the Password section let alone watch. Anyone else in the same boat or is it just me Grrr.

| Mon 19 Feb 2018 9:52:52 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

patsy

Sorry about the few typo errors. Must put my glasses on. Apologies. Should be TVPlayer Plus

| Mon 19 Feb 2018 10:10:58 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.