My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Unable to pay recorded programs

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

blueman

Last night as there was nothing I wanted to watch on the TV I decided to watch a program I had recorded so I pressed Menu then record then recorded programme but when I chose what I wanted to watch and pressed the OK button nothing happened all I got was a small screen showing the programme in the top L/H corner and the rest of the screen was still showing the list of recorded programmes.Can you advise me please

| Thu 5 Dec 2019 12:49:18 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

blueman - 25 mins ago  » 
    Last night as there was nothing I wanted to watch on the TV I decided to watch a program I had recorded so I pressed Menu then record then recorded programme but when I chose what I wanted to watch and pressed the OK button nothing happened all I got was a small screen showing the programme in the top L/H corner and the rest of the screen was still showing the list of recorded programmes.Can you advise me please

Which Humax Box ?

| Thu 5 Dec 2019 13:15:32 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fedman1

special member

I'm a bit confused by your post.
    You said you wanted to watch a previously recorded programme, so why did you select 'record'. Depending on which Humax PVR you have select 'media' then the programme from the list.
    Or am I missing something here?

| Thu 5 Dec 2019 13:16:40 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Sounds a bit like a 9300T. If I remember correctly, I think you need to press Exit to remove the menu once the small picture appears.

Or something like that.

I recall that Record, then Recorded is the correct path from the main menu.

Edit: Just checked and the above is correct for the 9300T and possibly the 9200T.

| Thu 5 Dec 2019 14:23:55 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.