My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Unit freezes

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fmacandr

Brand new box - only had it up and running for 2 weeks and tonight it just froze. The remote wouldn't work and the on/off switch wouldn't work either. Eventually just switched off and on at the mains. It then worked but only for a few minutes and then froze again.

This continued so switched off and on again. Seemed OK so I left it on and on returning there was a message saying the drive needed to be formatted. I didn't want to do that as I had recordings .... so tried to back out to main screen but it had frozen again.

When i switched on next time - I checked and all my recordings had disappeared!! After switching on after next frozen episode I decided to reset to factory settings but after starting through the set up I only get as far as the checking of my postcode and it hangs ....

Anyone got any good suggestions - apart from take the thing back??

| Fri 11 Jan 2013 22:24:08 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

reclusorio

I have been having the same problem for the last two days now, I would like a solution as well. Could it have been a system update?

| Fri 11 Jan 2013 22:54:20 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

4. User has not uploaded an avatar

fmacandr

Thanks for that ...

However, my machine won't even work at the moment as it froze doing the set up. I'll try this again tomorrow.....

| Fri 11 Jan 2013 23:23:06 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.