My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Using the Remote for the TV

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

RichardR

I have owned the FVP 5000T for a few months and enjoy using it.
    The standard remote has two buttons to the left of the On/Standby. The grey button symbols are On/Standby and AV. They are not referred to in the manual but it would be helpful if they would operate my TV - at least the AV button would help to change the TV source from Aerial to HDMI, which I currently do with the TV remote.

| Mon 21 Jan 2019 22:02:55 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

RichardR - 17 minutes ago  » 
    I have owned the FVP 5000T for a few months and enjoy using it.
    The standard remote has two buttons to the left of the On/Standby. The grey button symbols are On/Standby and AV. They are not referred to in the manual but it would be helpful if they would operate my TV - at least the AV button would help to change the TV source from Aerial to HDMI, which I currently do with the TV remote.

Look in the manual in the 'Additional Information' section and then the pages that are for the 'Universal Remote Control'.

| Mon 21 Jan 2019 22:23:41 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

RichardR

Thanks Luke.
    I tried all the 3-digit codes for Panasonic TVs. Although a few of them resulted in the TV going to standby, on switching the TV back on with its own remote, there was no functionality on either of the Humax buttons.
    I couldn't get the search function to work using the CH up/dn button.

| Mon 21 Jan 2019 23:08:17 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

RichardR - 9 hours ago  » 
    I tried all the 3-digit codes for Panasonic TVs. Although a few of them resulted in the TV going to standby, on switching the TV back on with its own remote, there was no functionality on either of the Humax buttons.

Immediately after the TV switches off you need to press the OK button before pressing any other buttons. The remote should respond by blinking three times, and following that at least one of the two buttons will become operational for you to use.

| Tue 22 Jan 2019 8:17:53 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.