My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Video set play mode

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Greystones

Has anyone managed to set the play mode for an mp4 files copied into 'My Videos' on to the HD? The menu does not include such a facility yet it seems, although it does in the 'My Music' menu!

If one rips the external video instead to a mp3 file & copies it into the 'My Music' sub-folder: 'My Videos', would it both play and also enable one to Set the play mode e.g. to repeat? Has anyone done it, please?

| Wed 8 Jun 2016 11:34:06 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Greystones

Please add this additional query to the one above from me:
    "Is it possible to add a command to the mp4 file to get it to repeat, and Humax to recognise it? If so, what is the exact command please?"

| Wed 8 Jun 2016 13:45:55 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I do not think you will get anywhere with this one. Firstly only files with a valid video extension will be shown in the video partition and only ones with .mp3 extensions in the audio partition.

There is no way afaik to build a repeat play into the box by adding something to a file. It would have to be built into the box software.

Never tried this but if the box plays the next file automatically you could add multiple copies of the same content with slightly different filenames (add a numeric subscript eg xxxxO1.ts. xxxx02.ts etc).

| Wed 8 Jun 2016 17:47:22 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.