My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Wanted definitive advice on transfer from 9200T to PC (please)

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

glenhurst

Dear forum, I have a 9200T (bought Mar 2011 via Humx Direct) and want to transfer recordings to my (XP running) laptop (I don't believe I can transfer to an external hard drive?). I have looked for advice via google and found lots , with many different views. I would just like to be directed to the latest, definitive advice by someone. I have read that transfer is very slow, so advice on best software, adaptations, etc will be gratefully received. Because I am only an average IT literate user - can you keep it simple for me! Thx.

| Sun 9 Oct 2011 16:22:09 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are several ways of answering your query depending on your confidence. For the simplest but slowest see the refernces to Elinker or Media Controller on these wiki pages (link) files available from here (link),

If you are feeling more adventurous then you can modify the 9200t following the instructions here (link) NB please ignore any reference to hummy.org.uk as this no longer exists. (This information is due to be moved to this site.) Files available from the same link above.
    Bear in mind that any alteration is entirely at your own risk.

You cannot transfer directly to an external hard drive but only through a PC.

| Mon 10 Oct 2011 19:00:08 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.