My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

What happened to TS2DVD.bat

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

moggers

Hello, we use a Humax 9200T and it serves us very well for our simple needs. The majority of use on our box is to record children's shows and then convert them to DVDs to be watched by the kids on journeys. The process I used to use until a few days ago was simply transfer the files to my machine, then use TS2DVD.bat to convert all the files in a given directory to DVD image files. The problem here is that I've been an idiot and deleted the TS2DVD.bat file. I understand it was a menu driven batch file that made calls out to projectX to demux the TS file. It would use cuttermaran to cut the file and finally something like DVDstyler to piece it all back together. In fairness I Just put all the files in the directly and pressed A to do all the tasks. It then went through the 30 files or so and popped out ISO files at the other side. Easy as you like. The problem is that I have deleted the TS2DVD.bat file and I can't find it anywhere. I have trawled the web and can't find it. Does anyone out there have a copy of the TS2DVD.bat file that they can send to me?
    I'm stuck without it.
    I am trying an undelete program, it's taking an age to examine the drive as you can imagine so I will update more when it completes.
    First question is did Ts2DVD.bat ever exist as I can't find any details about it anywhere?
    Second question is do you have a copy and can you send it?
    Many thanks
    Moggers

| Sat 27 Jul 2013 20:56:00 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Hi and welcome to the forum

This was one of the many things that were lost with the demise of the old forums (still leaves a sour taste :mrgreen:).

If you get no joy from members here then check out the wiki pages
    Editing_and_Creating_DVD_Videoand the previous wiki at http://http://h2d.wikispaces.com/Using+HDTVtoMPEG2%2C+ProjectX%2C+DVDAuthorGUI+and+ImgBurn.

I haven't used it as I use VideoRedo TV Suite for Editing and DVD authoring, it's commercial software but there is a trial.

| Sun 28 Jul 2013 19:37:39 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.