My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

When recording have the speech assistance

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

merlin777

I'm watching recordings on my new hdr 1100s via wifi that are actually recorded and stored on my foxsat hdr thanks to Radon's marvellous custom firmware.

For some reason, some recordings (yesterday's goldeneye on itv and marvel's agents of shield on E4 for instance) are replaying with audio description even though its deselected on the 1100s. Replaying them on the foxsat doesn't have AD and neither do other recordings when played back on the 1100s (I'm only guessing but i think its itv/C4 programmes that might be a problem).

is there a way to get rid of it?

| Sun 7 Jul 2019 23:40:09 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Others have already experienced similar.

I need to go out, but a very quick search came up with
    https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/watch-recorded-hd-content-from-foxsat-on-hdr-fox-t2.6645/#post-88316
    That's not the thread I was initially thinking of, but it may put you in the right direction for what to do.

| Mon 8 Jul 2019 9:25:04 #12 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

merlin777 - 10 hours ago  » 
    I'm watching recordings on my new hdr 1100s via wifi that are actually recorded and stored on my foxsat hdr thanks to Radon's marvellous custom firmware.
    For some reason, some recordings (yesterday's goldeneye on itv and marvel's agents of shield on E4 for instance) are replaying with audio description even though its deselected on the 1100s. Replaying them on the foxsat doesn't have AD and neither do other recordings when played back on the 1100s (I'm only guessing but i think its itv/C4 programmes that might be a problem).
    is there a way to get rid of it?

Add the convertfiles package and elect to recursively process all recordings (select the root folder). If you have a lot it will take a while to do them all. You can see progress in the CF media list page. It reverses the default audio precedence so you get the primary Dolby Digital audio when streaming to a G2 box.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/convert-files-plug-in-for-the-humax-foxsat-hdr-web-interface.1869806/page-2

| Mon 8 Jul 2019 10:10:05 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.