My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Which order does it record in?

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Shaz

Sorry if this has been asked before,I'm having trouble knowing which of my Coronation street recordings is the earliest when 2 episodes are shown on the same night, my old box used to show the time of the episode, is there some way to get it to show the time of the recording or the episode number?

| Sat 10 Jan 2015 10:02:33 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Unfortunately no way to show the time of the episodes.

The order depends on whether the programme info has an episode number if so earliest is at the top of the list, if not (Like Corrie) the newest is top of the list.

The Musketeers and Benidorm for instance have episode numbers.

| Sat 10 Jan 2015 11:31:33 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Given the length of time PVRs have been around the manufacturers and broadcasters would get their heads together to make this a standard feature on all PVRs.

Even when there is an episode number the 1000s seems to get confused. I recorded all last years Gardener's World episodes. I think there was something like 28 of them. Whether it has something to do with the page up /down feature I'm not sure. However, they never appeared in the right order so going from say episode 10 to 11 was never straight forward.

| Sat 10 Jan 2015 16:41:43 #3 |
  4. Davy

Davy

special member

Shaz - 12 hours ago  » 
    Sorry if this has been asked before,I'm having trouble knowing which of my Coronation street recordings is the earliest when 2 episodes are shown on the same night, my old box used to show the time of the episode, is there some way to get it to show the time of the recording or the episode number?

if 2 episodes of corrie are recorded on same night you will find the bottom or second one is the first to be watched if you see what i mean..

| Sat 10 Jan 2015 22:25:32 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.