My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Will Netflix appear on the HDR-2000T?

(13 posts)
  1. black knight

black knight

special member

Whether you use a certain feature or not is irrelevant, many people do use them and have various problems with the box.

Removing all bugs would probably be a tall order, but there are some glaring ones that should be fixed as a priority, but it doesn't seem likely they will be.

| Thu 2 Jun 2016 11:04:33 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

black knight - 2 hours ago  » 
    Whether you use a certain feature or not is irrelevant, many people do use them and have various problems with the box.
    Removing all bugs would probably be a tall order, but there are some glaring ones that should be fixed as a priority, but it doesn't seem likely they will be.

Exactly, so in the meantime I use what works for me and that doesn't include any of my PVR solutions for networking. If PVRs just kept to what they are good at i.e. recording TV programmes and left the other stuff to dedicated hardware then I'm sure everyone would be happier all round.

| Thu 2 Jun 2016 13:47:00 #12 |
  3. black knight

black knight

special member

Well the networking does work, it's just a small bug of not being available until you actually connect to the internet via the Portal. A small issue, but one that could be easily fixed I'm sure.

Even if the box could only record and didn't have any of the other features though, the sound disappearing over HDMI is something that would still be there, and is most definitely a bug that should be fixed as a priority.

| Thu 2 Jun 2016 15:39:30 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.