My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Wrong recording deleted

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chris2

If this isn't a new topic, please relocate accordingly.

A couple of weeks ago my wife complained that, despite several attempts, she couldn't delete a recording. I had a go and, sure enough whatever the box did do, it did not delete the requested recording. It was at this point that I ralised that the HDD usage usage had fallen from around 12% to 4%.

A swift re-start appears to have fixed the issue, but a number of recordings had been lost. One recording, OJ Simpson part 2, did reappear following the repeat transmission; but it promptly dissappeared once part 3 was recorded.

It also seems to me that, had the box been attempting an automatic delete, the whole list of recordings could well have been flushed.

Has any one else witnessed this behaviour?

| Sun 20 Mar 2016 7:41:34 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

My 1000s sometimes decides to not show a particular recording, more noticeable when in a series but happens with single records to. They usually reappear after a reboot.
    The number of recordings will also change, so as far as the box is concerned at that time those recordings don't exist. I did a test on it ages ago and I had gained 3 more recordings after rebooting the box.
    The only time I've had trouble deleting is when trying to delete a series, occasionally that won't work.

| Sun 20 Mar 2016 11:36:23 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Reffub - 7 hours ago  » 
    My 1000s sometimes decides to not show a particular recording, more noticeable when in a series but happens with single records to. They usually reappear after a reboot.
    The number of recordings will also change, so as far as the box is concerned at that time those recordings don't exist. I did a test on it ages ago and I had gained 3 more recordings after rebooting the box.
    The only time I've had trouble deleting is when trying to delete a series, occasionally that won't work.

A short reply - no.

| Sun 20 Mar 2016 19:30:02 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

Apologises, I haven't got the hang of this replying without stating anything superfluous and in the least amount of characters possible.

(That's a SMS & Twitter friendly 136 characters BTW)

| Mon 21 Mar 2016 16:05:12 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Very occasionally (usually with a long list of recordings), deleting the whole series has failed (and requires a second go). Not experienced the other issues though.

| Mon 21 Mar 2016 16:26:15 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.