My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

YouTube access

(16 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Have you tried using a mobile device to watch Youtube and redirecting the stream to your freesat box ?

| Thu 8 Oct 2020 11:26:15 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

John Gurney

Today it has happened that YouTube is suddenly unavailable through my Humx box. Is this happening to anybody else?

| Thu 8 Oct 2020 12:08:48 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

user5

keet - 3 hours ago  » 
    I have a freesat box and have watched videos on youtube for a couple of years. Now when I go to on demand and select YouTube a screen comes up which says I am being re directed to YouTube.com then I get screen which is grey with what seem to be videos in darker grey and no wy to go anywhere with this except back out of on demand. Does anyone know what I should do?

I have exactly the same problem just started on my HB-1100s Humax Freesat box. YouTube fails as described and BBC iPlayer arrives at the home screen for the iplayer but will not play any programs, It just gives a "Something went wrong" error message. Other Humax apps like 'My5' and 'Horror bites' for two examples are still working fine.

I've emailed Humax support but as of yet had no reply.

| Thu 8 Oct 2020 13:56:24 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Tordog

I'm having the same problem with a Humax FP 5000 T PVR, the message..." You are now being re-directed to Youtube" and then nothing. Tried factory reset, retune and unplugging to no avail, I'm in south west UK

| Fri 9 Oct 2020 1:02:35 #14 |
  5. Trev

Trev

special member

With multiple reports of this problem, it seems like the problem is not with your box, but at 'their end'. Exactly who 'they' are is under debate, Youtube or Humax?

| Fri 9 Oct 2020 8:28:23 #15 |
  6. Admin

Admin

administrator

This is an old thread, the problem being experienced now is a new one, so closing this please use:

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/youtube-re-directing

| Fri 9 Oct 2020 8:45:32 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.