My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

1100S freezing

(12 posts)
  1. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

After a reset the unit initially looks only for one frequency, 11428 H where it will download the postcode database and freesat channel information.

If you do a manual tune in non freesat mode for FTA TV channels I think a lot will be found. If you then search for only the 11428 H transponder and there is no signal then the problem is with the LNB or less likely with water ingression in the cable or the units signalling.

| Thu 3 Dec 2015 6:41:51 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Danbo

REPASSAC - 4 hours ago  » 
    After a reset the unit initially looks only for one frequency, 11428 H where it will download the postcode database and freesat channel information.
    If you do a manual tune in non freesat mode for FTA TV channels I think a lot will be found. If you then search for only the 11428 H transponder and there is no signal then the problem is with the LNB or less likely with water ingression in the cable or the units signalling.

I'll double check the signal I get on 11428 H on my Mvision box but I'd imagine it's all good.

Did the factory reset and the 1100s found a Sat. signal, asked for a postcode and started working again....

I have a quad LNB. All 4 outputs working on the Mvision box, so cabling and LNB fine.

| Thu 3 Dec 2015 11:03:50 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.