My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

2000T iplayer causes crashes 2 years on

(34 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

crashcris

hubb - 1 week ago  » 
    And again 5 years on this incredibly annoying machine randomly flipps off when accessing the tv portal to freeze resulting in me having to turn off the machine via the power plug and on again.
    Why oh ph why oh why have Humax not addressed this ?

Why oh why are you still banging on about this? Simple and inexpensive solutions were given to you several YEARS ago and you're still complaining. Hilarious!

| Thu 26 Dec 2019 17:09:23 #21 |
  2. Trev

Trev

special member

Now where's that like button when you so desperately need one?

| Fri 27 Dec 2019 17:18:06 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

crashcris

Trev - 4 days ago  » 
    Now where's that like button when you so desperately need one?

#LIKE. Happy New Decade!

| Tue 31 Dec 2019 19:54:24 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

hubb

special member

And again it flips the machine off and freezes it making the only solution a power off at the wall. There is NO solution to this for your interest. I am stuck with a duff model and my next purchase will be another make with the facility to edit out adverts.

| Mon 3 Feb 2020 22:54:13 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

hubb

special member

crashcris - 1 mnth ago  » 

hubb - 1 week ago  » 
    And again 5 years on this incredibly annoying machine randomly flipps off when accessing the tv portal to freeze resulting in me having to turn off the machine via the power plug and on again.

Why oh why are you still banging on about this? Simple and inexpensive solutions were given to you several YEARS ago and you're still complaining. Hilarious!

Facetious comments do not help. There is no solution. t have tried everything.

| Mon 3 Feb 2020 22:55:21 #25 |
  6. Trev

Trev

special member

hubb - 1 hour ago  » my next purchase will be another make with the facility to edit out adverts.

Good luck with that then.

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 0:12:41 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

crashcris

Trev - 11 hours ago  » 

hubb - 1 hour ago  » my next purchase will be another make with the facility to edit out adverts.

Good luck with that then.

#LIKE.

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 11:28:11 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

crashcris

hubb - 12 hours ago  » 

hubb - 1 week ago  » 

Considering your post #5 (4 years ago!) would suggest you really didn't need to ever access the Portal, this, misattributed to Einstein quote, seems most apt... “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 11:38:16 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

hubb

special member

crashcris - 3 hours ago  » 

hubb - 12 hours ago  » 

hubb - 1 week ago  » 

Considering your post #5 (4 years ago!) would suggest you really didn't need to ever access the Portal, this, misattributed to Einstein quote, seems most apt... “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

No, the definition of insanity is buying a Hmax 2000T

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 15:33:19 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

hubb

special member

And again it continues to flip off when I use the new facility to watch a programme from the start useless useless machine..

| Sun 16 Feb 2020 19:06:01 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.