My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

4OD issues with HDR 1000s

(44 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Chose first programme in recommendations. 24 hours in A&E Series 10 Ep I. Playing back just fine after first ad break.

| Wed 21 Oct 2015 16:15:33 #41 |
  2. Corrigap

Corrigap

Yes, and I'm happy for you, but I'm not saying *you* have a problem - I'm saying *I* have a problem ... don't really understand where your input is taking this.

| Wed 21 Oct 2015 16:22:09 #42 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Corrigap - 1 minute ago  » 
    Yes, and I'm happy for you, but I'm not saying *you* have a problem - I'm saying *I* have a problem ... don't really understand where your input is taking this.

Well as we presumably have identical boxes using the same software, it would seem the issue must be a local one. If the issue can't be repeated, how can it be fixed ?

The first thing to get any sort of fix is to be able to replicate the issue.

Can you try the box on someone else's home network ?

Perhaps try and find something in common with others with the same issue.

| Wed 21 Oct 2015 16:25:41 #43 |
  4. Corrigap

Corrigap

Well, we may well have the same box, if indeed you have an HDR-1000S, but I might have a faulty one.

The box has as good as been tried on another home network, it's been used here with a different ADSL modem and a different router, in various combinations, to no avail. That only leaves the splitter and the cables, which I very much doubt are causing the problem.

The problem isn't local.

| Wed 21 Oct 2015 17:32:19 #44 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.